PALERMO EASY TOUR
A tour to enjoy from the comfort of the coach. We will discover and appreciate the main monuments and well-known attractions of historic, religious and tourist value in the city of Palermo, committing them to memory for all time.
What we will see
- Palazzo Reale
- Piazza dell'Indipendenza and Palazzo Reale
- The seafront of Foro Italico
- Porta Felice
- Parco della Favorita
- Monte Pellegrino
- Piazza Massimo
What we will do
- The coach waits to take us on a panoramic tour of the city, where we will admire the main monuments: the Palazzo Reale, the Cattedrale and the main streets of the historic centre with their imposing churches and façades.
- Making a first stop in Piazza dell'Indipendenza in front of the Palazzo Reale, we will then continue to the Foro Italico to admire the city's seafront, enriched with majestic palaces, the splendid park and monumental gateway, the entrance to the old city: Porta Felice.
- Our coach will then take us to the Parco della Favorita, before heading to Monte Pellegrino, the sacred mount of the Palermo people, where Santa Rosalia, the city's patron saint, went to pray in solitude.
- A brief photo opportunity at Monte Pellegrino, considered one of the world's most evocative summits, will allow us to enjoy breathtaking views and immortalise unforgettable scenes.
- We will return to the coach and head for the Mondello beach where we enjoy a panoramic tour.
- On our return we will make a final photo stop in Piazza Verdi, otherwise known as Piazza Massimo, taken from the name of the Theatre that is located there.