A FULL DAY ON THE STUNNING LA CINTA BEACH IN SAN TEODORO
Swimming, Packed lunch
The excursion takes us to the town of San Teodoro, where the wonderful stretch of white sand at La Cinta beach awaits us. There, we can admire the Tavolara island massif; we will be amazed by its majesty and intrigued by its unique history.
What we will see
- San Teodoro
- La Cinta beach
- Tavolara Island
What we will do
- Departing from Olbia, we head south towards the town of San Teodoro. During the coach journey, the guide will describe the mysteries and unique features of the Sardinian land, a region that is still rough and unspoilt, rich in history and culture.
- Once we reach La Cinta beach, we find ourselves facing the majestic limestone mountain peak of Tavolara Island.
- After a series of fortuitous events, the tiny island seems to have been officially recognised as the smallest kingdom in the world, with a local man at the helm who declared himself the island's sovereign in front of King Carlo Alberto di Savoia in 1836.
- Before the coach leaves to take us back to Olbia, we will have free time to bask in the sun on this long stretch of fine white sand, lapped by crystal-clear waters.
What you need to know
- The coach transfer to San Teodoro takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel and sun cream.
- Deck chairs, sun beds and beach umbrellas can be rented on-site (rental is not included in the price of the excursion).