GENOA AQUARIUM, ANCIENT PORT AND BOAT TRIP
Nature excursion, Entertainment, Lunch not included
We will immerse into the undersea world in one of the largest aquariums in Europe, an unmissable attraction located within the charming area of the Ancient Port, which we will be able to also admire from the sea thanks to the wonderful boat ride.
What we will see
- Genoa Aquarium
- Ancient Port
What we will do
- We will arrive, by coach, to the expo area where Genoa Aquarium, one of the most important in Europe, is found. We will immerse ourselves into the multifaceted and colourful submarine wildlife where we will discover tropical fish boasting thousands of colours, sponges and jellyfish, natural corals, sharks with ice-cold stares and the wonderful dolphins, seals and penguins. A genuine, unique and unforgettable "tour of the seas of the World".
- At the end of the visit, we will hop on board the boat to admire Genoa and its lively port from a privileged viewpoint.
- Subsequently, we will have some free time to wander around the area of the Ancient Port. Passing by the former Cotton Stores, which have now been renovated and turned into shops, bars and restaurants, we can admire Bigo, a unique building designed by the famous Genoese architect, Renzo Piano which, together with Lanterna, is seen, by the Genoese people, as one of the most characteristic symbols of the ancient city, named "Superba".
- Steeped in the wonder of what we have seen, we will now return to the coach and get back on the motorway to Savona.
What you need to know
- The transfer to Genoa takes approximately 1 hour. The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Savona.