FREE STYLE: EXPLORE BARCELONA WITH QUIZ
Accompanied by an experienced and knowledgeable guide, explore the streets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and discover its incredible history, culture and beautiful architecture. Kids will have no time to get bored as they receive their very own sightseeing booklet with puzzles, drawings and a guide to the city. Enjoy panoramic views of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera as you make your way to Ciutadella Park, where the Gymkhana quiz awaits. The perfect family tour!
What we will see
- Gothic Quarter and Cathedral
- Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Ciutadella Park
What we will do
- Stroll through Barcelona’s famous Gothic quarter to reach the Gothic Cathedral, a Catalan Gothic masterpiece and pass through Sant Jaume square, where city hall stands.
- Relax and enjoy a panoramic view of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera as you are driven along Paseo de Gracia, the most famous and expensive boulevard in the city.
- Explore Ciutadella Park, the first public park in the city, participate in the Gymkhana Quiz and discover interesting facts about the park to win a prize.
- Catch the coach back to port to find out how well you did on the quiz.