AROUND BARCELONA BY ELECTRIC BIKE
Sightseeing, Entertainment, Tasting
Let us explore amazing Barcelona by electric bike as we ride around the sights with a refreshing stop to enjoy typical Spanish tapas.
What we will see
- Electric bike excursion
- Parc de la Ciutadella and Sagrada Familia
- Casa Batllò and Casa Milà
- Barrio del Born, Port Vell and tapas
What we will do
- We meet our guide at the port and board the coach to the city centre.
- After our safety briefing, we are handed our electric bikes and get into the saddle ready to explore the city.
- We admire the lush greenery of the famous Parc de la Ciutadella, whose name derives from the fact that it was built over the city fortress, and reach the Sagrada Familia, the incredible Neo-Gothic church designed by the talented Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí at just 30 years of age. He continued to oversee its construction until his death and the church has yet to be completed to this day.
- We ride along Passeig de Gracia, the most elegant street in the city with Casa Batllò and Casa Milà, better known as La Pedrera, another two modernist works of art by Gaudì.
- We explore the picturesque alleys of the Barrio del Born and the historical Port Vell with its hundreds of small vessels.
- We then enjoy a restoring break with a drink and some tapas.
- We ride to the shuttle bus stop where we board the coach taking us back to the ship.
What you need to know
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Minimum height: 150 cm.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the season.