THE THOUSAND SHADES OF IBIZA: SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF THE ISLAND
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An unforgettable tour revealing the natural and architectural wonders of Ibiza, with its beautiful towns, picturesque villages and breathtaking views, where the blue of the crystal-clear waters blends with the green of the Mediterranean scrub.
What we will see
- Las Salinas (photo stop)
- Es Vedrà (photo stop)
- San José (free time)
- San Antonio (free time)
- Ibiza port
What we will do
- We will board our bus and travel to our first photo stop at Las Salinas, where the centuries-old salt extraction facility is located. With its historical, cultural and socio-economic legacy, it adds a touch of uniqueness and beauty to the area, and integrates perfectly with the natural ecosystems there.
- The second stop of the day is Es Vedrà, possibly the most enchanting spot on the island. Some say it was home to the legendary sirens and sea nymphs, whilst according to others it is a fragment of the mythical lost city of Atlantis: in any case, this small rocky island jutting out of the sea just has to be photographed!
- We will then head towards San José, the largest municipality on the island, which boasts interesting itineraries and beautiful natural views. We will have some free time there to explore this charming village and admire the pretty white houses dotted over the surrounding hills.
- From there we will head to San Antonio, one of the main tourist spots on the island, famous for its beautiful bay and vibrant atmosphere.
- Our tour will end at Ibiza port, where we can enjoy a walk or indulge in some shopping before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon.?