TREK ON HORSEBACK IN THE VOLCANIC REGION OF GRAN CANARIA
Nature excursion, Drink included
We will leave behind the usual tourist pathways and set off on horseback to explore the volcanic region of the island of Gran Canaria, up-close.
What we will see
- Trek on horseback
- Volcanic region of Gran Canaria
- Landscapes of rare beauty
What we will do
- On-board a comfortable coach, we will arrive at the El Salobre stables, where a qualified instructor will provide us with useful instructions and assign us a horse dependent on our experience.
- We will set off on a pleasant trek on horseback which avoids the usual tourist pathways and focuses on the volcanic region of the island of Gran Canaria where we will enjoy landscapes boasting rare beauty.
- After a short break at the El Solobre stables to sip a refreshing drink, we will take the coach back to the port.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 10 years.