TOUR OF THE CITY OF PALMA DE MALLORCA
Palma is more than just sea and nightlife. This tour will allow us to see the artistic heritage of a wonderful city that never ceases to amaze.
What we will see
- Santa Maria Cathedral (inside visit), medieval quarter
- Bellver Castle, city views
- Pearl store
What we will do
- The capital of the Balearic archipelago, Palma opens out in the shape of a fan over a wide inlet on the south coast of Mallorca. Its natural beauty, rich artistic heritage, mild climate and modern facilities make it one of the most popular international tourist destinations, frequented in both summer and winter.
- The tour will take us to the beautiful Gothic cathedral of Santa Maria (La Seu), the most famous building in the city, rebuilt between 1904 and 1914 under Antonio Gaudí's orders. On the main façade, don't miss the Gothic Eye (Ojo del Gótico), one of the largest Gothic rose windows in Europe. After the tour, we can enjoy some free time strolling through the streets of the medieval quarter.
- Then we will head up to Bellver Castle, the only circular castle in Spain, where we will have a breathtaking view of the city and bay.
What you need to know
- Please respect the timetables because the coaches may only be able to stop near the cathedral for a short time.
- When the cathedral is being used for religious ceremonies, our tour will be limited to the exterior of the building.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon.?