EVENING SHOW SON AMAR INCLUDING DINNER
Entertainment, Meal included
Son Amar is a prestigious show offering music, dancing and games to rival a Las Vegas show. It is an unmissable experience and a must for anyone visiting Mallorca.
What we will see
- Son Amar Show
What we will do
- In an ancient Mallorcan hacienda, an attractive, 16th-century country house, lies a theatre with 950 seats, equipped with one of the most high-tech lighting, sound and special effects systems in the world.
- Here, some of the most beautiful Spanish choreography is performed, as well as engaging shows, attractions from some of the most famous Las Vegas shows, a superb modern ballet, and the night will end with a spectacular performance. The Son Amar show is the most fascinating show in the Mediterranean. Applauded over the last 35 years by over 10 million people, it delights the audience with a non-stop show lasting over two hours.
- The seats reserved for dinner are ideal for watching the show from a privileged position, cheered by the excellent musical orchestra.
What you need to know
- Appropriately formal clothing is recommended (shorts are not permitted).
- No cameras or video cameras are permitted in the hall.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local tour escort will provide general information in Spanish and English.