DRAGON'S CAVES AND PEARLS
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An unmissable excursion for anyone who loves enchanted settings. The Dragon's Caves experience is a highly emotive one thanks to the classical music concert and the evocative lighting of the underground lake. The discovery of the world of local pearls will complete our tour.
What we will see
- Dragon's Cave, classical music concert
- IThe pearls of Palma
What we will do
- We will depart by coach and head to the famous Dragon's Caves, an interesting speleological complex consisting of four large linked caves and a few internal lakes such as Martel lake, one of the largest underground lakes in the world at 117 metres long and 30 metres wide.
- During the visit, we will attend a classical music concert performed by an orchestra positioned on several different boats on the lake, with wonderful lighting and special effects. The stunning, magical atmosphere will be unforgettable.
- We will then take the coach back to nearby Montuiri, famous throughout the world for producing pearls. Here we will be able to get some information about the local pearl industry.
What you need to know
- No cameras or video cameras are permitted in the caves.
- The coach transfer from the port to the caves takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The Dragon's Caves are situated underground and are reached by numerous steps that are not always dry. Comfortable shoes are therefore recommended.