SPORT AND RELAXATION ON SON BOU BEACH
Son Bou, the biggest and most famous beach in Menorca, offers 2.5 km of white sand lapped by crystal-clear waters to spend a few hours relaxing or enjoying sports and water activities.
What we will see
- Son Bou beach
- Golden sand and crystal-clear waters
- Chiringuitos and water sports
What we will do
- We will travel by coach to Son Bou, Menorca's main beach. With its 2.5 km of golden sand, it is the longest and most famous beach on the island. There we can relax in the sun or take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean.
- The beach offers a wide variety of chiringuitos, the typical beach bars where you can sip a nice cold drink and have a chat without a care in the world.
- Those of us who are feeling energetic can also enjoy sports and water activities (subject to an additional charge).
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local guide will provide general information in English.
- You must be able to swim.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment. This excursion is reserved for guests who are not disembarking in Menorca.