St. Cruz de Tenerife
TRANSFER TO THE PLAYA DE LAS TERESITAS
A trip dedicated to relaxation on the Playa de Las Teresitas Beach, surrounded by golden sand, palm trees and the typical "chiringuitos" where it is possible to taste extremely fresh fish and sip refreshing drinks.
What we will see
- Playa de Las Teresitas
- "Chiringuitos" Kiosks
What we will do
- The tour includes a morning of complete relaxation at Playa de Las Teresitas, one of the most beautiful beaches in Tenerife: a kilometre and a half of golden sand interspersed with palm trees, perfect to relax and enjoy the sun and warm breeze of the sea. The beach is found north of the village of San Andrés, at the foot of the Anaga Mountains and is primarily visited by the inhabitants of Santa Cruz.
- Should you wish to taste fresh fish-based delicacies right by the sea, the beach is sprinkled with chiringuitos, small, local wood kiosks where it is also possible to sip refreshing drinks.
What you need to know
- Deck chairs and sun beds can be rented on-site (rental is not included in the price of the excursion).
- There are small bars where you can have a snack (the cost of any drinks or snacks is not included in the price of the excursion).
- Remember to bring swimwear, sun cream and a towel.