SAN VITO LO CAPO: RISERVA DELLO ZINGARO
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Packed lunch
This excursion brings us in close contact to nature with a wonderful walk to discover the flora and fauna, typical of the Mediterranean ecosystem. This is a fantastic natural park near the sea, with beautiful bays where you can relax in the sun.
What we will see
Castellamare del Golfo
Riserva naturale dello Zingaro
What we will do
- The tour starts from the port, where the bus awaits you to take us to discover one of the most beautiful coasts of Sicily. You will take the motorway towards Trapani, past Castellamare del Golfo to Scopello.
- Once you have arrived at your destination, the walking tour of the Zingaro Nature Reserve begins: a strip of land with steep headlands and magnificent bays of pebbles that surmount a clear and sparkling sea. The reserve is home to more than 600 types of trees and 30 species of birds, including the Bonelli's eagle.
- You will have the opportunity to walk along the reserve or stop in one of the beautiful coves of the coast, where you have time for a refreshing swim or sunbathe and have your packed lunch.
- At the end of the stop you will return to the entrance of the reserve where the bus is waiting for you to return to the port of Palermo.
What you need to know
- During the summer period the Forest Guard can occasionally deny access to the reserve due to the danger of fires.
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes, as the path is completely unpaved and the beaches are pebbly.
- The Tour includes a basket lunch that will be prepared directly by our crew.
- The places available are limited, so it is recommended to book as soon as possible.
- The duration of the transfer to Scopello is about 2 hours (traffic permitting).
- The excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility difficulties.
- Do not forget your swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion.