We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of Barcelona. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
What we will see
- Montjuïc hill
- Sagrada Familia
- Passeig de Gracia
What we will do
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of Barcelona and create a true social photo feature.
- We start our tour ascending Montjuïc hill, home to the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympics, which towers 177 metres above the city and is famous for offering wonderful views of the surrounding city: an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery on camera!
- The second stop on our excursion offers us endless photo opportunities: it’s the Sagrada Familia, the iconic symbol of the city of Barcelona, a destination for visitors from all over the world, believed by many to be one of the most extraordinary man-made monuments in the world. Will we manage to capture all its charm in a single picture?
- Our last stop is Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona’s most famous shopping avenue, where the shop windows of major fashion designers alternate with masterpieces of Modernist architecture. Here we are able to admire some of Gaudí's masterpieces as Casa Batllò and Casa Milà, and many original curiosities ready to be photographed!
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
What you need to know
Please note: The tour is mostly by coach. Space is limited, so please book early. For security reasons in case the road to Mount xxx is closed or covered with snow we will suggest an alternative viewpoint depending on the weather situation.