EASY TOUR BARCELLONA
No hassle, just pure fun. To appreciate incredibleBarcelona with no fuss, there is nothing better than acoach tour with the appropriate stops at the mostsignificant places.
What we will see
- Barceloneta Quarter
- Christopher Columbus monument and La Rambla
- Plaza de Catalunya
- Passeig de Gracia: La Pedrera and Casa Batllò, Palau de la Música Catalana
- Sagrada Família
- Montjuïc Hill and the Olympic Ring
What we will do
- Your tour will depart from the port, for a scenic panoramic drive, passing through the Barceloneta Quarter or Fisherman Area.
- You will see the Columbus Monument and the bottom of the famous promenade of Las Ramblas.
- You will pass through Via Laietana, to reach Cataluña square, considered the heart of the city.
- From here, you will continue the panoramic drive along Passeig de Gràcia, the best known boulevard in town. Guides will also point you out one of the masterpieces of Gaudi’s arquitecture: the Palau de la Musica,Manzana de la Discordia and Casa Batllo.
- Your first stop will be in Sagrada Familia, which is said to be an icon of Barcelona. The project and supervising of the works were realized by a genius architect Antoni Gaudì (at that time was only 30 years old), who was involved in the process until his death. From the outside, guides will offer you a deep explanation of all the details related to the Temple.
- Once finished you will proceed to Montjuich Hill which was claimed by the city on the occasion of the 1929 International Exposition, when the mountain was developed and trade fair halls and sports installations were constructed as well as the parks and gardens which are to be found all over the mountain.
You will pass by the Olimpic Ring and make a brief stop at Montjuic Hill to get a panoramic view of the city before returning to the ship
What you need to know
Please note: The tour is mostly by coach. Space is limited, so please book early. For security reasons in case the road to Mount xxx is closed or covered with snow we will suggest an alternative viewpoint depending on the weather situation.