SPANISH FIESTA TO THE RHYTHM OF FLAMENCO
Sightseeing, Cultural, Entertainment, Tasting
A tour of memorable emotions: we let ourselves be enchanted by an intense flamenco performance surrounded by the magical atmosphere of Pueblo Español and visit enchanting Palma at night-time.
What we will see
- Pueblo Español: guided tour and thematic representations
- Flamenco performance accompanied by a glass of Cava wine
- Palma (panoramic)
- Cathedral (photo stop)
What we will do
- We make our way to Pueblo Español, one of the most spectacular places in Palma. In this open-air museum incarnating the main characteristic of all Spanish peoples, we can visit the most famous monuments and sights and admire local crafts from typical food products to souvenirs.
- We are pleasantly surprised by unique thematic representations that showcase the true essence of the Spanish spirit and have some free time to snap a few photos or indulge in some shopping.
- And it is here, in the warm atmosphere of this unique place, that we experience an authentic show that will amaze both adults and children alike. We witness a spectacular thrilling performance that combines the Majorcan and Spanish traditions - Flamenco. The extraordinary talent of the artists and the unmistakeable traditional melody create an intense captivating show, an incredible experience that must be truly savoured together with a glass of Cava wine.
- Finally, as a perfect end to our fiesta, we return to the ship through amazing Palma and stop to admire its magnificent Cathedral illuminated by the evening lights.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.?