DISCOVERING PARADISE IN CORFU
Swimming, Lunch not included
A day spent immersed in Nature, recalling ancient Greek mythology, in enchanting bays lapped by crystal clear waters surrounded by rocks sculpted by the waves, such as the rock known as "the ship of Ulysses".
What we will see
- Paradise Beach,
- Rovinia beach
What we will do
After leaving the port by coach we arrive in Paleokastritsa, one of the best known regions on the island, for its magnificent landscapes. Here the green of the luxuriant vegetation creates a wonderful contrast with the intense blue of the sea. - Before us lies a landscape of rare beauty, with rock formations sculpted by the waves and wind over the centuries. We admire this natural masterpiece aboard local vessels. We then set sail for Paradise Beach, where we can swim in the crystal clear waters before moving on to other idyllic bays: Rovinia, with its white pebbles. - After an unforgettable day spent in the embrace of the enchanting Nature of the island, we board our vessel and return to the port of Alypa. On the way, there will be opportunities to take photos of the monastery of Paleokastritsa viewed from the sea.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, a hat and sun cream.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Beverages may be purchased on the boat.
- Not included: sun beds and parasols.
- There are no amenities on the beach.
- The visit to the beaches is subject to weather conditions.