Known as the 'gem of the island', Lindos has a unique charm with its white houses, the Acropolis dominating the city and the crystal-clear sea lapping the coast.
What we will see
- Historic city centre
What we will do
- From the dock, we will leave for Lindos, the most beautiful of the three ancient cities on the island of Rhodes.
- We will be charmed by this city, with its Medieval atmosphere and narrow cobbled street, mosaic courtyards and typical white houses.
- We will reach the Acropolis, perched on a promontory plunging into the sea, where we will admire the remains of the temple dedicated to Athena dating back to the 4th century and the Sacred Way. In front of us, an amazing view of Lindos and its enchanting bay.
- Before heading back to the port, we will have some free time in Lindos.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- There is a considerable number of steps to reach the Acropolis.