TRIP TO SVETI JACOV BEACH BY BOAT
An unforgettable day with moments of pure relaxation on the magnificent pebble beach of Sveti Jacov, with a walk along the charming narrow streets of Dubrovnik's historic centre
What we will see
- Pebble beach of Sveti Jakov and crystal-clear waters
- Historic centre of Dubrovnik
What we will do
- We leave the port by boat and travel to Sveti Jakov beach, named after Sveti Jakov (Saint James) church situated just one kilometre from the city of Dubrovnik. From the beach we can admire a magnificent view of the old city.
- Comfortable seats, loungers and parasols await us on the beach, where we can relax in the shade for two hours in absolute comfort.
- After the beach we go to the old city, where we have the opportunity to wander in the characteristic narrow streets of the historic centre whose beauty earned it UNESCO World Heritage Site status and the nickname "Pearl of the Adriatic".
- If we wish, we can also enjoy some shopping at the numerous little shops in the centre, or go straight back to the ship by coach.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled or can take place by bus.?
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel and sun cream.
- Suitable footwear for the beach is recommended.
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide information in English.