THE ISLANDS OF LA MADDALENA AND CAPRERA
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Cultural, Lunch not included
A ferry ride to the famous La Maddalena Archipelago: spectacular views, nature and Garibaldian history on the beautiful islands of La Maddalena and Caprera.
What we will see
- La Maddalena Archipelago: La Maddalena and Caprera
What we will do
- A coach will take us from the port of Olbia to the marina at Palau. There we will board the ferry that will cross the crystal-clear sea to take us to La Maddalena Archipelago. The spectacular views during the ferry ride will not disappoint.
- After a walking tour of La Maddalena, a coach will take us to the island of Caprera.
- After this tour, we get back on the coach for a scenic tour of the island of La Maddalena; a must-see for nature lovers.
- Before boarding the ferry that will take us back to Palau, we will have a little free time to have some lunch or do a bit of shopping and enjoy the delights of this wonderful island until the very last moment.
What you need to know
- The excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems as it is necessary to transfer from the coach to the ferryboat and vice versa and because of the need to walk up and down stairs.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness.
- In the high tourist season journey times may vary due to heavy traffic.
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Olbia.