THE COLOURS OF MADDALENA ISLAND, PEARL OF THE MEDITERRANEAN
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Lunch not included
A ferry ride to the famous La Maddalena archipelago: spectacular views, nature and free time on this beautiful Island.
What we will see
- La Maddalena
What we will do
- Leaving the port of Olbia, after 60 min drive, we will arrive to Palau village. We will embark on the public ferry boat and sail towards the archipelago, crossing a crystal-clear sea and taking advantages from the beautiful view.
- Arriving at the Maddalena Island we will enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour through the Maddalena island, with photo stops.
- After that we will profit of a guided visit of the venue and have some free time to enjoy some shopping.
- We then will embark again on the ferry boat, return to Palau and drive back to Olbia.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility difficulties, as there are transfers between bus and ferry and planned routes on foot and on steps.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests suffering from sea sickness.
- During the tourist season, travel times may vary due to heavy traffic.
- The places available are limited, we therefore recommend that you book early.
- The ferry ride takes approx 20 minutes.
- The ferry used for travel is a public ferry.
- The journey from Olbia to Palau lasts approx one hour.
- This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Olbia.?