A RELAXING BREAK ON THE STUNNING LA CINTA BEACH IN SAN TEODORO
There's a holiday feel about this beach trip to the famous tourist resort of San Teodoro - La Cinta, with the chance to enjoy the beautiful Sardinian scenery and its enchanting crystal-clear waters.
What we will see
- San Teodoro - La Cinta
- La Cinta beach
- Tavolara Island
What we will do
- We will travel by coach from Olbia to the famous tourist resort of San Teodoro - La Cinta. During the journey, our guide will describe the mysteries and unique features of the Sardinian land; a region that is still predominantly rough and unspoilt, rich in history and culture.
- When we arrive at La Cinta beach, a unique, surprising scene will unfold before our eyes: the majestic and imposing limestone massif of Tavolara Island.
- After a series of fortuitous events, the tiny island seems to have been officially recognised as the smallest kingdom in the world, with a local man at the helm who declared himself the island's sovereign in front of King Carlo Alberto di Savoia in 1836.
- Before the coach leaves to take us back to Olbia for embarkation, we will have free time to bask in the sun on this long stretch of fine white sand, lapped by crystal-clear waters.
What you need to know
- The coach transfer to San Teodoro takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel and sun cream.
- The beach club has a bar and toilets.
- Deck chairs, sun beds and beach umbrellas can be rented on-site (rental is not included in the price of the excursion). Alternatively there is also access to 3 km of public beach.