HAVE FUN AND RELAX BY THE DEAD SEA
Sightseeing, Swimming, Meal included
Relax, have fun and enjoy the incredible feeling of floating effortlessly on the surface of the water: a truly unique excursion to the world's saltiest lake.
What we will see
- Dead Sea
What we will do
- We will get off the coach and head towards the Dead Sea, which despite its name is not a sea but a salt water lake on the Jordan-Israel border. The lake is 415 metres deep below sea level, in the lowest depression of the earth's surface.
- The Dead Sea has always attracted visitors from all over the world and the time has come for us to relax: firstly, with a delicious buffet in a modern and comfortable hotel, then with the unique experience of floating in the salty waters of the Dead Sea after covering ourselves in peloid mud, rich in minerals, silicates and carbonates, certified by the world's most prestigious cosmetics brands for its beneficial therapeutic effects. In addition, due to their high salt content, the waters of the Dead Sea prevent the development of any form of life, while offering a wealth of minerals.
- During the excursion, we will stop in a local shop where you will be able to buy handmade souvenirs such as Dead Sea beauty products.
What you need to know
- Don't forget to bring swimwear. Bath towels are provided at the hotel.
- The high temperature and high concentration of salt of the Dead Sea waters may cause swimwear to discolour.
- The maximum time allowed for bathing in the Dead Sea is 20 minutes.
- The maximum time we recommend you spend in direct sunlight is 15-20 minutes.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with low blood pressure or heart problems.
- Bathing in the waters of the Dead Sea is not recommended for those under the age of 7 years.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to enter the swimming pool in the spa.