LANDSCAPES OF THE CINQUE TERRE: MANAROLA, VERNAZZA AND MONTEROSSO (lunch included)
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Meal included
Savour the enchanting scenery that surrounds Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso: terraced hillsides and vineyards sloping down to the seashore. These three picturesque villages are part of the Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
What we will see
What we will do
- Together with our guide we will reach the village of Manarola by bus, starting part of our journey in a unique environment, characterized by an amazing nature and secular traditions, in which the inhabitants of these lands are strongly linked.
- We will then go into the village of Vernazza. After free time for shopping we will reach our last stop of our pleasant trip by train: Monterosso, where we can enjoy a typical lunch before returning to La Spezia by train and bus.
What you need to know
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Do not forget to bring a hat and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- In winter, and in the event of bad weather, the boat trip will be replaced by a train journey and the itinerary may be subject to change.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.