LANDSCAPES OF THE CINQUE TERRE: RIOMAGGIORE, VERNAZZA AND MONTEROSSO - with lunch
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Meal included
Savour the enchanting scenery that surrounds Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso: terraced hillsides and vineyards sloping down to the seashore. These three picturesque villages are part of the Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
What we will see
What we will do
- Together with our guide we will reach the village of Levanto by bus, starting part of our journey in a unique environment, characterized by an amazing nature and secular traditions, in which the inhabitants of these lands are strongly linked.
- We will then go into the village of Monterosso, the largest of the five towns that make up the Cinque Terre. Lunch will be waiting for us in a typical restaurant in the village, after which we will be able to enjoy some free time for shopping before reaching Vernazza by train.
- Once arrived the guide will give us some information about the town and will show us the most beautiful spots of this famous village before giving us some free time.
- Our last stop of our pleasant trip by train will be a visit of Riomaggiore before returning to La Spezia by train and bus.
What you need to know
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- In winter, and in the event of bad weather, the boat trip will be replaced by a train journey.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.