VISIT TO TANGIERS WITH A FOLKLORE SHOW
Cultural, Shopping, Tasting
A tour of the splendid city of Tangiers coupled with a folklore show.
What we will see
* Place de France
* Cape Spartel
* Kasbah Museum (interior visit)
* Old Medina
* Folklore Show
* Bazaar and Berber Pharmacy
What we will do
- * We leave from the jetty where the ship is berthed and we set off for a panoramic coach tour of the city, passing by **Place de France** towards the new mountain road and **Cape Spartel**, the point where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- * We get off the coach for a welcome break and refreshments, followed by an entertaining **folklore show**.
- * After the show, we resume our tour and head for the **Kasbah** where we visit the museum and take advantage of the opportunity to see a unique exhibition of Moroccan art, with typical arts and crafts products from all the regions, such as the typical plaited baskets, terracotta items, weapons, etc.
- * Before going back to the ship our guide will accompany us for a walk in the maze of crowded narrow streets of the **old medina**, where we have some time to dedicate to shopping for **typical products in a Berber Pharmacy and/or a bazaar**.
What you need to know
* The itinerary may be subject to change. * The tour of the Medina is conducted mainly on foot. As such, we advise wearing comfortable shoes. * This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.