Sightseeing, Cultural, Shopping, Tasting
A promenade in this little pearl of the Mediterranean that has re-emerged from oblivion thanks to its quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
What we will see
* Tour of Asilah
* Tasting of typical products
* Tangiers: Cape Spartel
What we will do
- * Asilah is a quiet locality that deserves a visit to admire the whitewashed houses punctuated by blue design features on the walls and blue doors. Neighbouring with the busy cities of Tangiers and Tetuan, it is quite understandable that Asilah has become so accessible. In any case, notwithstanding the growing number of visiting tourists and the other activities, Asilah is above all a meeting place for artists and, walking around the streets you can see traces of their work, such as the wall paintings on the sides of houses.
- Before returning to Tangiers we have a stop for a tasting session of local products.
- In **Tangiers** we have time to stop at Cape Spartel. We then return to the ship.
What you need to know
* The coach transfer from the port of Tangier to Asilah takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes.