A SWIM WITH DOLPHINS
A visit to the Mediterraneo Marine Park for all of those who wish to acquaint themselves more closely with splendid bottlenose dolphins and enjoy a unique experience with these magnificent marine mammals.
What we will see
- A swim with the dolphins of the Mediterraneo Marine Park
- Opportunity to buy souvenir photos
What we will do
- We leave by minibus and head for the Mediterraneo Marine Park.
- When we arrive the instructors briefly show us the visit program and give us instructions to prepare us for our encounter with the dolphins.
- Immediately after, we are ready to experience first-hand the beauty, agility and grace of magnificent bottlenose dolphins in all their beauty, agility and grace; we have a special opportunity to swim and interact freely with them in a unique setting under the watchful eye of qualified instructors.
- After our swim we can have a shower and we will also have the possibility to buy souvenir photos of ourselves for a lasting memory of this encounter with these splendid animals.
- Before returning to the port, we have some free time to visit the rest of the Marine Park.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 8.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.
- Upon return from an excursion, coaches are not authorized to drop off passengers on the quay where the ship is berthed but only in front of the passenger terminal.