TOUR OF MALTA BY JEEP
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Drink included
As adventurous excursion by jeep to explore the most exciting places on the island and visit Malta from a totally different perspective.
What we will see
- Saint Agatha's Red Tower
- Dingli Cliffs
- Popeye Village
- Golden Bay
What we will do
- When we arrive at the port we find our jeeps waiting for us and we set off on our tour of the island and its most evocative attractions which are not easily accessible by other means of transport.
- The tour goes through dirt roads and other trails off the beaten track to see the colours and smell the scent of the Mediterranean maquis. We go through villages with a timeless atmosphere, like the picturesque Marsaxlokk, the fishing village characterized by innumerable brightly coloured boats anchored in the bay.
- The excursion includes various stops to admire and scenery and take photographs of places of exceptional beauty, including Saint Agatha's Red Tower, a fort built by the Knights, Dingli Cliffs, from where we can enjoy a view of the sea from an altitude of 250 metres and the rustic Popeye Village, a film set that was used for the film Popeye starring Robin Williams, an open air cinematographic museum in its own right.
- Weather permitting we stop at Golden Bay for a swim in the crystal clear water, take panoramic photos and have a refreshing drink before we return on board.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. Information will be provided by the driver in English during the trip.
- Comfortable shoes and sportswear are recommended.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- In the event of inclement weather there will be a stop at an alternative beach.
- Minimum age: 4.
- Passengers per jeep: 5 passengers. Couples, families and small groups may be grouped in separate jeeps following the same itinerary in a convoy.