GOURMET TOUR: THE LANGHE, THE LAND OF BAROLO AND TRUFFLES
Sightseeing, Fishing, Gourmet Tours, Tasting
An appealing and gluttonous route across the landscape of the Langhe, covered with vineyards and small villages, as well as castles which dominate the hills and small, typical valleys.
What we will see
- Barolo: winery
- Alba: tasting of Tuber Magnatum Pico truffles
What we will do
- Our excursion begins with a coach journey to Barolo, where we will visit the small village accompanied by a guide.
- The southern Piedmont area is one of the preferred locations of lovers of excellent produce such as Barolo wine, the true "king" of the table, together with the truffle, rare fruit of this land. We don't want to stand on the sidelines so we will move onto a family-run winery, where we have the opportunity to taste excellent quality wine.
- The visit continues in the direction of Alba, considered the capital of the Langhe and the Piedmont wines. A guided tour of the historic centre will bring us to our next stop: the tasting of the famous and rare truffle, Tuber Magnatum Pico.
- Full and delighted with all the delicacies, we will return to the port of Savona by coach.
What you need to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Savona.
- The transfer to Barolo takes approximately 1,5 hour.?