FROM THE CA'N MARÇA CAVES TO THE DALT VILA OF IBIZA (THE UPPER PART OF TOWN)
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
From the magical charm of the Ca'n Marca caves to the cultural wealth of the historic centre of Dalt Vila: there really is something for all tastes
What we will see
- Puerto de Sant Miquel Fishing village
- Ca'n Marca Caves
- Old town of Eivissa
What we will do
- The tour begins with a scenic drive to Puerto de Sant Miquel, a picturesque fishing village.
- We move on to the Ca'n Marca caves where Mother Nature has created a wonderful underground world: small lakes and streams create a magical atmosphere with sound and light effects. The cave was discovered in 1970 by the Belgian speleologist, Pierre Van Abeelle and, although it was formed more than 100,000 years ago, infiltration still gives rise to amazing stalactites and stalagmites.
- Visit of the Old Town of Eivissa with its beautiful white houses, where we can wander around the streets of the centre before bidding farewell to this splendid island
- We cannot fail to do a little shopping in the boutiques and local craft shops scattered around this neighbourhood that is full of old charm.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.