COPENHAGEN: EXPLORING THE CANALS OF COPENHAGEN BY BOAT
What better way to discover Copenhagen than via its canals? On this excursion, we take advantage of the myriad of navigable waterways that hold the Danish capital in their spellbinding embrace, and offer the best views the city.
What we will see
- The canals and traditional, local boats
- Rosenborg Castle, Tivoli Gardens, Christianborg Castle (panoramic)
- City center (free time)
- Historic buildings, decommissioned warships, houses overlooking the water
- Amalienborg Palace and Gefion Foutain* *(panoramic)
What we will do
- This excursion offers us a unique view of Denmark's fascinating capital, Copenhagen, a city rich in history and tradition, shrouded in a fairytale atmosphere.
- We will enjoy a sightseeing tour through the inner city that features the following major highlights: Rosenborg castle, Tivoli Gardens, Christianborg Castle.
- Then, we will have some free time at the city center.
- We board a canal boat and set off in search of the most evocative, picturesque sites that the ancient port has to offer.
- From the canals, we enjoy unique views of historic and contemporary buildings, decommissioned warships, houses and gardens overlooking the water, not to mention the restaurants and bars on floating decked pontoons on the waterfront.
- Lastly we will drive to the Amalienborg Palace and Gefion Foutain, before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Copenhagen.