THE THOUSAND SHADES OF FORMENTERA: SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF THE ISLAND
Nature excursion, Packed lunch
An unforgettable tour where we discover the natural and man-made wonders of Formentera, where the blue of the crystal waters blends with the green of the Mediterranean brush.
What we will see
- Island of Formentera
- Es Pujols (free time)
- Beaches in the Mitjorn area
What we will do
- We sail by ferry to Formentera, in the transparent waters of this part of the Mediterranean.
- When we arrive at the port of La Savina, we board the coaches that accompany us throughout the day.
- Our first stop is Es Pujols, where we can take a leisurely walk or admire the magnificent bay with crystal clear water.
- The tour moves on to the beautiful beaches of Mitjorn, which invite us to take a dip in the clear waters of the island or relax in the sun.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The ferry boat crossing to Formentera takes approximately 1 hour.
- Deck chairs, sun beds and beach umbrellas can be rented on-site.
- This tour includes a basket lunch prepared by our ship staff.