EXPLORING IBIZA BY JEEP (MORNING)
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
A really exciting adventure for those who want to explore the real heart of Ibiza.
What we will see
- Sa Caleta, Cala Jondal
- Es Vedrà
- Cala Compte
- San José
What we will do
- Our adventure by convertible Jeeps, driven by experienced drivers, takes us around the island going through Sa Caleta, an ancient Phoenician port, and Cala Jondal, one of the VIP areas of the island.
- After a stretch which includes dirt tracks in some parts, we come to Es Vedrà where we can appreciate the beauty of this natural oasis that is home to many rare endemic species; a truly magical place which cannot fail to leave us spellbound!
- Passing through Cala Vadella, we then come to Cala Compte, where we can relax or take a dip in the clear turquoise waters.
- On the way back we pass through the picturesque village of San José.
What you need to know
- This is an adventure tour and the journey by jeep includes curves, hairpin bends and unpaved roads.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and pregnant women.
- In this excursion a driver / a guide is assigned to each jeep.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- You are advised not to carry any valuables or wear any jewellery.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Passengers per jeep: 6 passengers