TOUR OF ST. PETERSBURG, NEVA CRUISE AND FOLKLORE SHOW
Sightseeing, Cultural, Entertainment, Meal included
A day dedicated to St. Petersburg's key sights, from sailing over the waters of the town's river, to an authentic performance of traditional Russian dance.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of the Winter Palace, Neva river, Saint Isaac's Cathedral and the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood
- Neva river cruise
- Traditional song and dance show
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin with a sightseeing tour of the city, passing its famous streets and sights and admiring its well-known buildings from outside. Highlights include the Winter Palace, the Neva river, Saint Isaac's Cathedral and the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood. We will travel alongside the city's canals, flanked by lavish, sparkling buildings with gold spires, cathedrals with colourful bulbous domes, and beautiful gardens full of flowers.
- After this brief trip around the city, our tour will continue with a cruise along the Neva river. St. Petersburg is often called "the Venice of the North" as the city was developed over 42 islands and more than 62 small streams and canals cross it in all directions.
- Whilst on board our boat and the coloured domes and fairy-tale buildings bewitch us with their reflections twinkling on the water, our guide will tell us stories and legends about the noble families that once owned the buildings on the riverbank.
- We will pass the granite walls of the Peter and Paul Fortress and the golden spires of the majestic Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral, whilst the fabulous views that appear before our eyes at every turn along the river will be firmly imprinted in our minds.
- We will get back on the coach and head to Dom Oficerov (Officers' Assembly Hall) in St. Petersburg's historic centre. Famous for its high-quality performances, this room was purpose built for concerts and offers a pleasant ambience.
- After the show, which includes Russian dances, traditional songs and typical costumes from different parts of the country, we will enjoy dinner in one of the restaurants in the historic centre.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- The excursion includes a stop at a souvenir shop.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- It is not permitted to use cameras during the show.