PANORAMIC TOUR OF ROSTOCK AND MECKLENBURG-VORPOMMERN (intransit)
A panoramic tour of Rostock and the Land of Western Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
What we will see
- Rostock: historic centre, centenary red-brick buildings, New Market, City Hall, St. Mary's Church.
- Bad Doberan: Cathedral
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach heading for Rostock, the largest city in the Land of Western Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Once we arrive in the city, we will pass the historic centre sprinkled with centenary red-brick buildings, within a typically Hanseatic atmosphere.
- The excursion will lead to the New Market, the evocative City Hall and the characteristic St. Mary's Church.
- We will pass by the Cathedral of Bad Doberan, one of the best examples of Gothic architecture within northern Europe, the majesty of which hovers over the small village and surrounding fields.
- Without leaving behind the beautiful rural landscapes, we will finally return to the ship.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Limited number of tour guides available, we recommend that you book early.