ABYSS ADVENTURE ON BOARD THE ATLANTIS SUBMARINE
Plunge upon the discovery of Barbados' marine marvels, the coral reefs, the seabed bustling with life and the mysterious wrecks on board the Atlantis submarine.
What we will see
- Excursion on-board the Atlantis submarine
- Barbados' seabeds and coral reef
- Marine plant and wildlife
What we will do
- We will hop on-board the Atlantis submarine and enjoy one of the most extraordinary natural displays in the Caribbean, literally plunging into the underwater world of the Barbados' seabeds.
- Thanks to the portholes, we will come face-to-face with the surprising underwater world and relative population, the rich, colourful wildlife: sea turtles, barracudas, angelfish and a whole array of tropical species which we can admire whilst remaining comfortably seated.
- The seabeds of Barbados do not just provide us with the chance to encounter sea creatures: at a depth of 40 metres, there is a shipwreck which sank at least a century ago now, which is now the natural habitat of corals, sponges, crustaceans, turtles, barracudas and moray eels.
- The submarine trip is, without a doubt, one of the most spectacular adventures to be experienced within the Caribbean Sea.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height: 90 cm.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Wheelchair users are not permitted on-board.