FINDING TURTLES IN A MOTOR CATAMARAN
Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
A day in a motor catamaran to leave stress and worries behind and let ourselves be lulled by water while we await a magical encounter with sea turtles.
What we will see
- Caribbean Sea, relax on the beach, swimming, snorkelling
- Light snack, buffet lunch aboard the catamaran
- Swim with turtles
What we will do
- The crew welcomes us aboard our motor catamaran with typical Bajan hospitality and offers us a light snack with local sweet sandwiches, fruit juice, tea or coffee.
- We sail along the Barbados coast overlooking the Caribbean Sea as far as a secluded bay, where we can decide whether to go for a swim in the blue waters, relax on the beach or join the crew to go snorkelling (optional).
- The catamaran’s open bar will serve us a buffet lunch of typical traditional dishes with fresh drinks.
- We continue sailing until our next stop, where we have the extraordinary opportunity to encounter sea turtles and swim with them in their natural habitat.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Snorkelling and the turtle experience will only take place subject to weather and sea conditions.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.