THE WONDERS OF VIRGIN GORDA
Sightseeing, Swimming, Drink included
When geology and nature happily combine, the result is extraordinary beauty, which is what we will find at the beaches known as The Baths and Devil's Bay, where a host of spectacular caves and natural pools appear between imposing boulders. And in pure Caribbean style, we will raise a toast with a glass of punch at the end of the excursion.
What we will see
- Sightseeing cruise
- The Baths
- Devil's Bay
- Fabulous beaches and swimming in the sea
- Rum punch or fruit punch
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin with a 30-minute sightseeing cruise on a fast ferry that will cut through the archipelago's incredible Caribbean waters until we reach Spanish Town, the capital of one the smaller islands, Virgin Gorda.
- We will disembark here and enjoy a comfortable ride on an open-topped safari bus that will take us to the entrance to The Baths, a real natural wonder that will leave us amazed and enchanted.
- We will set off along a narrow path that leads to a white sand beach with turquoise waters, framed by huge round granite boulders, mysterious natural caves and salt-water pools.
- At the tip of the beach lies a distinctive bar where we can find toilets and some souvenir stalls. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who needs their shopping fix!
- Another adventurous trail will lead us to a second beach, the picturesque Devil's Bay, also part of a national park that protects its extraordinary features. We will have time to explore the cove here and relax and enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean sun.
- We will return to the small shopping area where we will be offered a rum punch or fruit punch to toast the magic that we have just experienced.
- We will then get back on the ferry and return to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The beach is not equipped.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness or those with mobility problems.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- We recommend wearing robust shoes to walk along the path that leads to the beach.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- The path to the beach is uneven.
- A rum punch or fruit punch is included.