RELAX ON THE CATAMARAN (morning)
Swimming, Drink included
A purely relaxing experience sailing off the shore of Catalina Island on-board a catamaran, which includes a dip in the crystal-clear waters to snorkel or swim freely.
What we will see
- Catamaran trip
- Swimming or snorkelling near to a coral reef
- Refreshment of Dominican rum or fruit punch
What we will do
- We will set off on our emotional excursion from the Catalina Island port, on-board a catamaran. Spacious and comfortable, our vessel offers relaxation not just in the form of sunbathing, but also moving to the sounds of merengue music.
- We will travel along the unspoilt island coast allowing ourselves to be blown away by the stupendous white beaches and the turquoise sea we sail over.
- We will stop to admire the amazing coral reef, snorkelling or simply cooling off by taking a dip in the crystal clear waters which encircle the island.
- During the trip, we will sample the aromatic *Dominican rum and a fresh fruit punch.
- At the end of the trip, the catamaran will takes us make to the Catalina Island port, where we can stay on the beach or return to the ship via the standard tender service.
What you need to know
- The boat journey from the ship to Catalina Island dock takes around 10 minutes each way.
- Snorkelling equipment is available on the catamaran.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age for snorkelling: 12 years.