BY CATAMARAN ALONG THE COAST OF ST. MAARTEN
Swimming, Entertainment, Tasting
A unique excursion along the coast of St. Maarten aboard an exclusive catamaran offering amazing views of the sea and of the island’s bays with open bars and snacks, as far as a magnificent inlet with turquoise waters perfect for snorkelling and a fine sandy beach where we can soak up the sun.
What we will see
- Golden Eagle catamaran
- Breathtaking views of the sea and coast
- Snorkelling and sunbathing
- Open bar with snack and cocktails
What we will do
- In Philipsburg, we board Golden Eagle, one of the fastest and most exclusive catamarans in the Caribbean to sail along the coast of St. Maarten.
- Before setting sails, the crew welcomes us and provides us with all safety information to fully enjoy this adventure without the minimum risk.
- Aboard the Golden Eagle, we can spend our time doing whatever we want - on the bow to enjoy the cool breeze and sunbathe, on the comfortable bar seats or under the shade of the pavilion.
- We can admire the blue sea and coastal views while sipping a cocktail with snacks including French baguettes baked fresh out of the oven and enjoy the friendly company of the crew.
- We stop in a lovely sheltered bay ideal for snorkelling. We can go for a swim, free-dive or simply soak up the sun on one of the most spectacular white sandy beaches in the Caribbean. If we’re lucky, we may spot some sea turtles or dolphins just a few metres from the shore!
- On our way back, we can relax with a cocktail and some excellent music while the Golden Eagle sails towards Philipsburg.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 3 years.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Safety and trip information will be provided by the crew in English.
- Mooring will take place as close to the beach as possible, however participants must swim to get there.
- Dependent on weather and/or sea conditions, the beach stop and snorkelling may be subject to change or may be cancelled.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served after snorkelling.
- There are no loungers or parasols on the beach.
- Included: champagne, open bar, a light snack of a baguette with prosciutto/cheese, lettuce and tomato, snorkelling equipment.