TILL WATERFALLS BY JEEP
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A genuine jeep rally to discover one of the most beautiful and exotic areas on the island of St. Lucia, which ends with a refreshing dip and a little relaxation at the splendid Tille Waterfalls. An adventure not to be missed!
What we will see
- Castries and Morne Fortune
- Cul de Sac Valley and villages
- Village of Dennery
- Tille Waterfalls and gardens
What we will do
- Our driver will await at the port where we will head off on an exciting adventure on-board a jeep. Heading towards the capital of Castries, founded by the French in 1650, we will head towards Morne Fortune, from the top of which, it is possible to see the port and the city of Castries in all its beauty, and on the clearest and most sunniest days, it is possible to see as far as the coast of Martinique.
- We will head down towards the valley of "Cul de Sac", with its abundance of bananas moving in the wind, before exploring the*numerous fishing villages* amongst which, Dennery, from where, at the panoramic point, we can take some beautiful photos.
- After a short break to admire this picturesque village and a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean, we will head to Tille Waterfalls, where we can stroll around the gardens sipping a refreshing drink.
- On foot, we will head to the waterfall where we can take a refreshing dip and relax a little, before taking the jeep back to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- You need to be physically fit and able to swim to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems as we will be climbing stairs with 60 steps.
- Minimum age: 8 years. Minors under the age of 8 cannot participate in the excursion as the jeeps are not equipped with suitable child seats.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Closed shoes with non-slip soles are recommended.