MINI-CRUISE ON RHUM RUNNER
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
We will hop on=board Rhum Runner for a mini-cruise off the south-western coast of Grenada, accompanied by music and typical dancing least forgetting the unmissable rum punch.
What we will see
- Morne Rouge
- Music, relaxation on the beach, swimming
What we will do
- The Rhum Runner, a comfortable, two-deck motorised vessel, awaits us at the port so we can set off on our mini-cruise along the south-western coast of Grenada to the rhythm of Calypso music played by the Steel Band, traditional Caribbean music band which uses steel drums, whilst sipping a typical rum punch.
- We will head to Morne Rouge, an extremely white beach surrounded by greenery, where we can relax in the sun or take a dip in the crystal-clear waters.
- On the return journey, the party continues on-board the Rhum Runner with music, dancing and limbo dancing.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- You must be able to swim.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.