FAN-TA-SEA CATAMARAN AND SNORKELLING
Swimming, Meal included
A tour specifically designed so that we can appreciate the natural beauty of the island of St. Kitts, on-board a catamaran and snorkelling in the Caribbean Sea: an unmissable, fantastic experience!
What we will see
- Panoramic tour on-board a catamaran: coast, mountains, beaches and Caribbean Sea
- Snorkelling in a protected inlet
- Narrows Strait, Pinney's Beach, Mount Nevis
What we will do
- After hopping on-board a maxi catamaran, we will set off, propelled by the softness of the winds, on a panoramic tour of the coast, during which, we can admire mountains and beaches on one side and the immense Caribbean Sea on the other.
- After a short yet exciting excursion, our adventure continues to a protected inletwhich lies at the foot of a cliff where we will stop to do a spot of snorkelling and admire hoards of multi-coloured tropical fish between the volcanic rock formations, sea fans and sponges swimming in the calm, crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- After this refreshing stop, we will enter Narrows, the 2-mile channel which separates St. Kitts from its sister island, Nevis.
- We will arrive at Pinney's Beach, a beach encircled by coconut palm trees which spans almost 5 kilometres from Charlestown northwards, from where we can see Mount Nevis emerging amongst the clouds.
- After having sampled a delicious lunch on-board or on firm ground, we will have some free time for swimming, collecting shells, topping up the tan, or simply, relaxing and enjoying ourselves under the sun in this paradise.
- At the end of our excursion it’s back on board the catamaran to return to the ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. The catamaran crew will provide trip information and snorkelling instructions in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- Removing any form of marine life is prohibited.
- Participants must be able to climb/descend the catamaran on their own.
- Minimum age: 3 years.