CATAMARAN TOUR: RELAXATION AND SNORKELLING
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A traditional tour in pure "Caribbean"style, which includes a boat tour and snorkelling, allowing us to explore, up-close, the marvellous treasures of the seabed off Nassau.
What we will see
- Catamaran tour
- Snorkelling, coral formations, tropical fish
What we will do
- We will leave the port on board a Seahorse catamaran. During the trip which lasts 45 minutes, we will cross a magnificent stretch of*crystal-clear water*, so blue it almost appears fake.
- We will head to the diving spot, a tropical coral garden populated with*Bahamas' most exotic fish*.
- After securing the snorkelling equipment and the necessary instructions from the expert crew members, we will be ready to dive in. An unforgettable sights awaits, a seabed of sponges and corals teeming with life. We may encounter octopus and swim with turtles, for a snorkelling experience able to stir strong emotions.
- After our dip, we will return to the port, sip an excellent rum punch whilst we reminisce about our magnificent experience.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. The crew will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- During the return journey, you will be offered a rum punch.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Minimum age for snorkelling: 12 years.
- For safety reasons, when in the water, it is mandatory to wear a life jacket.
- The distance from the ship to the catamaran's mooring place is approximately a 10 minute journey on foot.
- Upon returning to the port, port authority representatives must check documents and your Costa Card. We cannot be held responsible for any queues, in terms of our management and organisation.