NASSAU BY SEGWAY
A thrilling tour providing a sense of freedom and entertainment on-board a segway, the ideal way to admire the evocative elements offered by the fascinating Caribbean city.
What we will see
- Segway tour
- Sea front, beaches, Fish Fry
- Junkanoo Beach, break in the shade
- Prince George Wharf
What we will do
- After a short coach journey we will arrive at the tour departure point, where we will be provided with our very own segway. The instructor will provide all the necessary information and discover just how easy it is to manage this exciting, electric mode, similar to a push scooter.
- Following the briefing, we will be ready to set off on our exploration of Nassau's sea front, taking a route which runs along the many beautiful beaches allowing us to discover the spectacular blue of the ocean. It will be hard to resist stopping after every ten metres.
- We will pass the famous section known as Fish Fry, brimming with stalls, restaurants and bars, where we can taste the city's famous fried fish and immerse ourselves in the sounds and colours of this typical area.
- We will then arrive at the beautiful Junkanoo Beach, which is very popular with the inhabitants where we can briefly take a break in the shade. We will hop back on-board our segway heading towards*Prince George Wharf*, the sea front which brings us to the cruise liner port, where we can even sneak a glance at our ship.
- Our adventure ends here. We will then return the segway to the departure point, to board the coach that takes us back to the ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Maximum weight: 125 kg.
- Guests must be able to walk, climb onto the segway platform and remain standing for the entire duration of the excursion.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this excursion.
- A helmet and knee and elbow protection will be provided.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- If you wish to take a swim when we stop briefly at Junkanoo Beach, do not forget to bring a swimming costume and towel.
- Upon returning to the port, port authority representatives must check documents and your Costa Card. We cannot be held responsible for any queues, in terms of our management and organisation.