FULL ACCESS TO THE ATLANTIS RESORT BUILDINGS AND ATTRACTIONS
Swimming, Lunch not included
A complete package to make the most of a truly one-of-a-kind opportunity: a whole day within the Atlantis resort, with access to the beach, pools, the waterpark, the aquarium and all the attractions this exclusive place has to offer. A once in a lifetime opportunity.
What we will see
- Paradise Island, Atlantis Resort
- Entry to beach
- The Dig, aquarium, myth of Atlantide
- Aquaventure waterpark, pools, slides, water games
- Shopping, casino
What we will do
- We will arrive at the famous Paradise Island Atlantis resort, which opened in 1998 and cost the whopping amount of 500 million dollars. The establishment accommodates various hotels, stores, a casino, a water park and numerous attractions. Upon arrival, we will be welcomed by a local guide, who will provide us with some information on the place and accompany us on a half hour tour of the resort, pointing out the areas of interest and the day's schedule.
- The package provides full access to all the resort's establishments, all we have to do is choose where we want to go. We can begin with the Aquaventure waterpark, a water area of 0.6 square kilometres which includes a six-storey Maya temple with five water slides, a relaxing trip along the river and many more fantastic water activities. We can enjoy ourselves tackling waves and challenging rapids in an authentic tropical setting, diving into eleven pools, attempting the rollercoasters and grappling with*the latest generation water games*. Entertainment guaranteed.
- The package includes access to the beaches, where we will be provided with a sunbed and a beach towel to experience pure relaxation. We will be able to relax under the hot Caribbean sun, swim in the turquoise waters of the ocean, enjoy lunch in one of the outdoor restaurants (subject to payment), visit the shopping areas or try your luck at the casino.
- The package includes entry into The Dig aquarium, which offers a unique journey into the myth of the legendary lost city of Atlantide, with partially immersed archaeological sites, where some of the most exotic creatures in the world swim. The Atlantis aquarium, with its 20,000 fish and over 10 million litres of water, is the largest in the Caribbean and one of the largest in the world.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The excursion includes access to the beaches, with sun lounger and beach towel, access to the aquarium, the waterpark, the establishment's swimming pools and the slides.
- A limited number of lockers (upon payment) are available on site.
- The outdoor establishments only accept credit card payment.
- Upon returning to the port, port authority representatives must check documents and your Costa Card. We cannot be held responsible for any queues, in terms of our management and organisation.