RÍO BLANCO: RAFTING ALONG THE RIVER, ZIPLINING AND DUNE BUGGY ADVENTURE
An adventurous day in contact with nature along Río Blanco: raft along the river offering enchanting views, zipline many metres above the forest and explore the valley on a famous dune buggy. We end the excursion with a delicious lunch with open bar: there truly is something for everyone!
What we will see
- Valley of Río Blanco
- Rafting along the river
- Ziplining in the forest
- Dune buggy excursion
- Jamaican lunch and open bar
What we will do
- We start our adventure by reaching the valley of Río Blanco, characterised by lush vegetation and not far from Ocho Rios.
- We explore the tropical forest via thrilling zipline rides: hooked by means of a steel cable harness, we speed over the trees along stretches ranging between 45 and over 150 metres long. A breath-taking experience!
- Together with our expert guides, we get ready to enjoy a thrilling experience in contact with nature: we descend along the river on board large inflatable rafts transported by the currents.
- We go on a spectacular ride on gurgling crystal-clear waters starting from a 17th-century Spanish bridge, passing underneath bamboo leafy vaults and past a historic coconut plantation. We follow the current that at times flows placidly along the backs and at times becomes more adventurous transforming itself into rapids.
- Once back on dry land, we go on a fun dune buggy excursion to explore the valley and its secrets. After taking place on our two-seater buggies, we set off to discover unspoilt landscapes off the beaten track to sea the island from a privileged point of view.
- We end the excursion with an authentic Jamaican lunch to restore our body and spirit accompanied by a Caribbean open bar. We then have some free time to wander in the souvenir shop nearby before heading back to the port.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and a bathing suit and to bring waterproof shoes.