MARTHA BRAE RIVER RAFTING
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Drink included
We glide over the placid waters of the river surrounded by a beautiful serene natural scenery aboard an agile raft made of bamboo canes and in the hands of a skilled boatman.
What we will see
- Martha Brae river
- Rafting on bamboo rafts
- Anglican church
- Shopping in Montego Bay
What we will do
- We reach the starting point of our excursion on the Martha Brae river, a tranquil emerald river flowing through the lush forest.
- We get on a raft made of bamboo canes just shy of five metres long equipped with a double raised seat with a stuffed pillow.
- A boatman leads the raft along the river thanks to a long pole and we glide on the water surrounded by a dreamlike natural scenery teeming with ferns, bamboo canes, large trees and leafy bushes with branches protruding towards us.
- After this experience, which leaves us feeling at peace, we head back to the port and stop at a lovely Anglican church built in the 18th century.
- Once in Montego Bay, we stop for a spot of shopping, so we can purchase a few souvenirs for our family and friends.
What you need to know
- The river excursion takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.