CATAMARAN CRUISE AND STOP AT THE BEACH
Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
We sail along the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea in an elegant catamaran taking us to the coral reef for a snorkelling excursion and to an amazing white beach with the opportunity to do some shopping and enjoy the onboard open-bar.
What we will see
- Catamaran cruise
- Snorkelling on the coral reef
- Stop at Doctor's Cave Beach
- Relax on the beach and shopping on the Hip Strip
- Return cruise with open bar
What we will do
- We board a comfortable, roomy catamaran, where we can savour the warm and generous Jamaican hospitality and relax in peace while at the same time admiring the beautiful Jamaican coast.
- We reach a spot on the coral reef with crystal-clear waters and dive in for a spectacular snorkelling excursion along intricate coral gardens populated by colourful fish.
- We then continue our cruise as far as the famous Doctor's Cave Beach, a lovely stretch of white sand lapped by crystal-clear waters that are said to have healing properties.
- We have two hours available to suntan, enjoy another dip in the sea or indulge in some shopping on the Hip Strip, i.e. Gloucester Avenue - the liveliest street in Montego Bay with a huge variety of shops.
- Once back on the catamaran, we enjoy a cruise back to the port as we are spoilt by the captain and crew thanks to an open-bar service to the rhythm of music.
What you need to know