CATAMARAN PARTY AND DUNN'S RIVER FALLS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
An unforgettable trip on-board a catamaran to admire the coast and Jamaica's most beautiful natural landscapes, with a whole host of reggae finals: without a doubt, the most beautiful and exciting party on-board the Ocho Rios cruise ship!
What we will see
- Jamaican coast on-board a catamaran
- Dunn's River Falls, underlying beach
- Catamaran party
What we will do
- Our trip will take place primarily on-board a comfortable, roomy catamaran, where we can savour the warm and generous Jamaican hospitality and relaxing in peace, at the same time, admiring the beautiful Jamaican coast.
- Remaining on the catamaran, we will reach the famous Dunn's River Falls, where we will have all the time we need to climb the waterfall standing at approximately 180 metres or simply relax on the underlying beach.
- Upon returning to the port, an entertaining party with the crew on-board the catamaran, awaits, where we can dance to reggae beats.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream. It is possible to hire rubber shoes for 5 $ directly from Dunn's river falls.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.