DUNN'S RIVER FALLS AND SNORKELLING AT LAUGHING WATERS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
An exceptional tour on-board a boat to directly appreciate Jamaica's main attractions: from the coast of Ocho Rios to the climb up the extremely famous Dunn's River Falls, to finish up with a little snorkelling in the magnificent Laughing Waters.
What we will see
- Coast of Ocho Rios
- Dunn's River Falls
- Snorkelling at Laughing Waters
What we will do
- We will continue our journey along the*beautiful coast of Ocho Rios, whilst the on-board personnel point out the magical **VIP villas, the **area's exclusive hotels*, as well as the areas of historic interest.
- After sipping a refreshing drink, we will get to the Dunn's River Falls, which stands at approximately 180 metres and looks like a giant stairwell. Here, with the help of an expert guide, we can engage in an exciting climb.
- Leaving the waterfalls behind, and after a short journey, we will drop anchor at Laughing Waters, one of the most beautiful places in Jamaica' where we can snorkel in the sea gardens. Interesting fact: at Laughing Waters, we will find a magical small beach known as the "James Bond Beach", as it was here that the famous scene from the James Bond film "007 * Licence to kill" (1962), was filmed, during which Ursula Andress walks out of the water dripping in front of an amazed Sean Connery.
What you need to know
- An open bar is available during the entire excursion.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- Minimum age for the tasting session: 12 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- It is possible to hire rubber shoes for 5 $ directly from Dunn's river falls or the terminal.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.